View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kittykitty

Originally Posted by bruingirl View Post
...so let me just get this straight. Somehow you're gonna say that when I dealt with a year and a half of your crazy a**, babied you the entire time, tolerated the intolerable, and then YOU cheated on ME, that I hurt YOU and stabbed you in the back even??? Hope this means his relationship with the other girl (who he decided to make it official with post breakup) went up in the eventual flames it was bound to. Given the fact that this guy is clearly spending lots and lots of time in DELUSIONALVILLE where he is only ever the victim of us crazyyy women and never the attacker...

Anyway, the more important thing is that I'm actually really proud of how I'm handling his stupid little comment.
It looks like you are handling his comments with alot of resentment, anger, and bitterness. I am glad you brought it here, and didn't post it on facebook.

Is it helping your recovery to be reading his facebook page and comments? Renting him headspace in any way is asking for trouble... The quicker you can get him 100% out of your life, the easier it will be to move on. **