View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
LaPinturaBella

Hi StarlightSasha. I'm sorry to hear you're having a really hard day. It stinks to hear all of this stuff. And it espeially stinks that he's not had one thing to do with his precious little girl.

As for the rest of your post, I would be willing to bet the house that the following is TRUE:

1) He probably is drinking again.
2) I'm sure he did meet another woman and moved with her. Active A's are CONSTANTLY looking for, lining up and entrapping their next enabler/hostage. This is what they do. They need that enabler/hostage in order to avoid thier problems.
3) I seriously doubt, and I do mean seriously, that he is in love with her. She's a means to an end...IOW, she will take care of him, clean up after him and enable him to pursue his true love...alcohol and drugs.
4) I also seriously doubt he's doing well. QUACK! He wants everyone to believe he's doing well, then he can continue to deny that he has a major problem...that he's an addict.
5) I do believe that they are living off of her parent's money. How sad is that?

Instead of being sad about all of this, you could look at it as "Thank God it's not my problem anymore." Just a thought. Hope you feel better soon. (((hug)))