View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 06:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
StarlightSasha

Having a really hard day

Hello,

I haven't posted here in a while.. but I need some words of wisdom today because I am in a lot of pain.

My alcoholic/drug addict ex partner and I broke up ten months ago. We have a little girl who is now going on three years old. I have not heard from him ONCE since we broke up and he moved out of our home. He had been dry for 7 months when we broke up and continued to be dry until this past January.

So, I have since heard that he started drinking again back in January. I heard that he met another woman, dated her for about two months and just recently moved to Arizona with her after having attempted suicide. I heard last night from a mutual friend that he is deeply in love with her. I hear he is doing well. I also hear that she doesn't have to work and that they are living off her parent's money.

The pain of hearing that he is in love with this other woman is excrutiating. I obsess about who she is and what they do together..and the life he has with her. I cannot cope with the fact that he has not called once in ten months to ask about his daughter. Some days are much worse than others. Today is one of those days. My chest literally aches. I am having such a hard time accepting that he is gone....off with someone else...living a new life.. Please help. Thank you.

Last edited by StarlightSasha; 06-11-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: needed to add more text