View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
caligirl71

Here I am again..........:(

Hi,
I have posted here before, it's been about a year or so. Things have gotten worse since then. I've been married for 12 years and have two kids. I feel like I am losing it and fast. I know my husband is an A but he acts like it's no big deal & I'm the crazy one! It's gotten to the point where he doesn't even care to hear what I have to say. He has gone out a couple times lately and not told me where he was for hours on end and then came home drunk & mad at me for being upset & worried. He was never one to do that before-usually he just drank at home (in the garage). Now it seems he is venturing out more to bars, etc. He tells me I'm boring and he doesn't get "satisfied" enough at home. Which leads me to believe he may be considering cheating, if he hasn't done so already.

I don't drink anymore at all. I use to be a social drinker with him when we would go out, but once I had my kids I considered them my top priority and with one parent who drinks non-stop they really need one responsible parent!
Sorry for the rambling, I'm just so hurt, worried, sad I didn't know where else to turn....