View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:01 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Thumper

I'd go no contact even from your husband for awhile. When I was worked up I had a hard time letting go - kind of like LTD describes - and I'd sometimes tell myself that if I can't let it go I can at least quit feeding it and let it die. Kind of evil of me but sometimes the high road is just a few inches to high

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
Thanks Lexie and Mike. You're right-- I should change my cell #.

I just feel like I look like the guilty party since there is no "evidence" other than the texts themselves and AH and his brother are convinced I created them fakely which I am sure is possible and I HATE not being believed.

When I screw up I admit it and I don't go about doing underhanded evil things and I hate hate hate that they see me as someone who WOULD do this. I don't understand how I've been married and with someone for 10+ yrs and he clearly doesn't know me at all....
Please know that they do not believe this. They are playing a game - a game alcoholics play very well. They are ganging up on you because you are rocking the alcoholic boat.

What they say is NOT who you are. You have the truth in your heart and in your life. You are who you are, and you are a good and wonderful person. You will remain that same good and wonderful person no matter what they say. They are wrong and they know it. They are playing a mean and cruel game. The only way to win this game is to not play.