View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:51 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Simple solution, SAVE EVERYTHING. If it persists, go to police. What those 2 QUACKING idiots have forgotten or never knew, is that the police can get the phones very easily of BIL phone and compare the time you received them and when they were sent from BIL:'s phone. You don't have to read the emails, just save them

Your in-laws are out and out harassing you. Also please remember, whether they are talking or typing

they are

QUACKING.

These will also come in handy in Court for the divorce when custody and/or visitation is discussec. There is not a judge that I can think of that would give an asinine juvenile unsupervised visitation. All he is doing is 'hanging' himself.

If he calls to talk about the children, fine, if he tries to change the subject, all you have to do is say

"Have to go now, bye." and hang up. Or if he calls to try one of his manipulation maneuvers that you do not hear one of the girls name by the 3rd word ..................

"I don't have time right now, bye." and hang up.

I had thought you had made up your mind to get the divorce, and if you hadn't yet, this should be the straw that breaks your back.

J M H O

Love and hugs,