View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:48 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
CheekyAngel

@ sandrawg -
i am really working on myself atm and maybe one day but today im sorry, i cant put myself in that situation. I would be setting myself up for failure. Failure as in id have a couple of anxiety attacks and feel like $hit walking out. Its not easy and im working on it as best i can. Im putting myself thru exposure now and to go to a group setting is waaay to much for me right now. Thanks

@ hopeworks -
thank you for you knowledge, im going to take a further look into some options you gave me - god i duno even where to start! Im going to ring my uncle i think, he knows alot of stuff about that kinda thing so he would be best to contact. Thanks

@ Brighton -
well she rang me there a while ago, sounds pretty messed up and what hurts is i can hear the fear, sadness and lonelyness in her voice. But at the moment shes still breathing so i dont really know how to answer your more. If what you mean by asking me "Have you managed to do what you said you wanted to do?" is try one more time to help her, yea, i tried, i couldnt do anything. I went down and spend the day with her. As much as i wanted to leave, i also wanted to saviour the moment. She was drunk but she wasnt bad or abusive so i was able to sit there without getting fustrated (much!). I went thru all the cards i had and none of them played any game for her. Shes not going to get help i dont think. Ah well, ive tried and theres nothing really more that i can do. I just find it hard to listen to her when shes upset/scared about her situation and then not do anything about it and she come crying to me. I dont want to leave her to be scared or upset on her own, so ill take the call and listen to her sobbing down the phone. I would rather take the call then not take it and discover the worst the following day. Its like i look at those calls now as maybe my last conversation with her - nice conversation, her drunkeness. So as of now i think when i get in contact with my uncle, im finished trying. Im not finished caring, just trying. Sorry that go a bit long, just felt i needed to say that. How are you holding up yourself Brighton? I remember your story, it really touched me. Hope you coping well. And that you for asking, it actully ment alot.