View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FLsunshine

Is this a start of a Stolen Moment

My son's graduating Monday and my Mom is flying in today. RAH had promised to chaulk the bathroom on his own(his idea) that he promised me months prior he would do before she got here. I dropped the subject but he again brought it up last night. I was over joyed!!! At his suggestion..Well..Right now is just a couple of hours before her arrival and he is "napping"...Not chaulking or even offering a helping hand with final touches.I totally fell for it that it would get done.. I had again expected a different result then before..Chaulking a tub seems such a small thing to most but the hurt and anger I feel is hard to shake off right now.. I wanted this weekend,his graduation and her visit to go flawless and be soo great..and the starts seems to have gone wrong already.Having had my son in my teens and with the troubles of RAH's addiction thru my sons childhood. He still made it good grades and a scholarship.While sober, Will RAH be soo hurtful that he will take this moment away from me..When can it be MY turn for joy..