View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 11:43 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
woowaa

Originally Posted by Mcribb View Post
I am will be very honest in the fact that I don't feel well most of the time these days. It seems like I am always writing stuff out working with the sponser, always tired, but I keep changing things and I can't really go back to the way things were. Most of the people on this site paint this picture of a refreshing high of being sober, I get one of those days probably 1 out of 10. So my point is don't quit, my thoughts were, hell if I knew I was going to feel bad sober I would have kept drinking. That is a lie and not the solution. I do remember a couple sober mornings early on that were glorious.
Thanks for that - nice not to feel alone, I agree in reading it should all be rosey but I guess we are all different or recollection is different. My mind feels clearer but I am so tired all the time.

I am only on day 16 but woke this morning feeling like I have flu and wrestled with someone during the night - truth is I framed a stud wall and ceiling yesterday - something I do a lot normally, and normally without this feeling the day after.

This isn't an isolated incident either, it is each time i work and lasts for 2-3 days after. Something that has never been a problem in all the years I have worked this job.

Though gladly, at the moment, it isn't making me feel like drinking again.

Vitamin supplement, big breakfast and off out to ignore the aches!!