View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 02:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sheneedshelp

Seeing her drunk

For those who haven't read my past posts please go back and do to get a better understanding if you want one. Basically I have a daughter who was a great kid when she was growing up she has had some serious problems with drinking since leaving for college including run ins with school authorities and the law.

My husband and myself told her if she didn't get a 3.0 this last semester of college we stop founding her. Her grades were dropping, we believed because she we was spending more time drinking and doing god knows what else than studying. I got worried about how she'd do when right after we said that, she partied straight through Spring Break and when she got back to college shortly there after. She always posts the pictures of the crap she does when she drinks, I can't stand to see the pictures of most of the time but at least know what she's doing. Unforuntaley, so everyone else in the world.

Anyway, she finished with a 3.3 and told me she quit drinking for a month and a half to get her grades up. She partied the last weekend she was away at college, she called me and told me she was going to do it and not to be suprised if she sees something on facebook. I told her I didn't support her desicion but she did it anyway. I saw the pictures and she looked like she enjoyed herself...She also told me she got drunk in her dorm with her friends their last night together at college but they didn't leave of party or anything.

Anyway she seemed like she was making strides in the right direction. She's been home for two weeks and has been basically sat home and been a good girl. She got a job at Pizza Hut and been busy working for the most part. She had tonight off. She said she was just gonna go out with some friends. Oh she went out.

I fell asleep on the couch reading a book earlier so, I wasn't in a deep sleep when I heard two loud 19 year old girls stumble in my back door. I went to the kitchen to see my daughter and one of her friends both clearly drunk. Amber had no pants on. Just a thong and a tank top. Her friend was in a bikin for some reason I don't even know why. They both started giving me hugs and talking to me. Amber asked me if we had any wine because she was thirsty. I asked her if she was drunk (like I didn't already know) and her friend Haley answered and said word for word "Dude we're ****** up and we love it!" They reeked of beer, and Amber definately has a hickey on her neck. I asked Amber where her pants were, and she said "Not on booty thats for sure" IT was disgusting. I thought about going to bed, but when I was half way there I head a noise in the kitchen and went back to see Amber throwing up in the sink. She got some on her shirt and while I was still in there she had Haley help her take her shirt off. Eventaully they both lost balance and were laying on the floor of my kitchen. Half naked. I just couldn't handle it. My daughter in her underwear, drunk out of her mind right in front of me with her friend who I've know for years in a swimsuit drunk laying on my kitchen floor.

I helped them get to the couch wear they're both sleeping right now. But I haven't been able to get back to sleep. The images were too harsh. All of the thoughts running through my head. Pictures were heart-breaking enough, seeing it in person was 1000x worse. I'm still worried about what happens when my two younger children wake up. Thankfully I probably won't sleep at all tonight and will be able to keep my 15 year old son from going downstairs and seeing his sister almost naked. I just can't handle all this right now it's killing me. I haven't told my husband yet because I didn't want to wake him up. It's so much to process all at once, I just need some help and prayers.