View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 11:09 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Sorry I am so late in 'chiming in' but had puter problems, hard drive died in my laptop and will not receive new one from Dell until Wednesday (Monday being a Holiday, lol) so had to drag out the old PC, find an ethernet cord so at least I am on DSL, but this dang thing does not have the dual core prcessor, so seems very slow.

Now to what has happened. I can only say WOW you have done everything correctly so far. Excellent advice above. Take ALL precautions listed. I hope the 'fellows' going with you with the truck are big and burly and will be on the alert. Keep phone handy to call cops there if need be, as she gets her things and baby's things (I am sure crib etc are needed).

I am glad she is at least willing to go to Alanon. See if you can also get her to call the 'local' DV center, as they will have therapy available for her.

I would also suggest, you have your daughter read the thread I started in F & F Substance Forum about what happened to my neighbor. That might just strengthen her 'resolve'. I sure hope so.

Please keep posting and let to let us know how both of you are doing as you know we care so very much.

Love and hugs,