View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 07:03 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  
Sylvie66

Dang, the one thing I miss about my no-TV apartment is the hockey! I grew up in Boston, so I think it's a genetic thing.

Today, I took a long lunch and brought my coworker to meet a feng shui designer for my tiny apartment that I'm supposed to share with an 11 and 17yo. It was a challenge for him, as I have no aesthetic sense either. I'm all excited now to go check out the yard sales tomorrow and go big shopping on Monday for a bunkbed, picture frames and curtains. I need to figure out the timing of all this stuff, and I better buy what I want before I chicken out and spend it all on debts.

I'm looking forward to NOT seeing my ABF much this weekend. I'm looking forward to working out tonight, going for a nice long run tomorrow, writing contracts and biking around the yard sales in the rain. It may snow on Sunday, hahahahaha ~ we're in southern Oregon, and it's usually HOT by now.

The best news of the day is that my secretary is moving into my office!! He's been down the hall, and it's been a PITA sometimes. Much better this way, though his dog will get fat on all the biscuits I hand out.

Life is getting better. Except for the hockey ---- but I just remembered!!!! *****ooo! The gym has TVs on the treadmills. Yes!!! Go Bruins!!!!

- Sylvie