Old 05-26-2011, 03:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
CheekyAngel

Im only 21 and i cant imagine what your feeling. Even after taking a year out of college i am brickn' it to go back. But im gona do it. Im gona push myself to go coz i need to. I have a good technique that can help with worrying and it really helps but only if your prepared to put the work into it. I worry, i worry ALOT about several things at once and im sorry to hear what your going thur coz i dont understand, i can only imagine. You mite think its childish to do some excercise but i highly recommend it. Do it once a day and you will notice the difference after a while. I have also been noticing my ANT's more easily and been able to catch them easier and change them around. The link is: www.http://www.psychinnovations.com/mrehears.htm
I found it very difficult to focus on it but what it done is help me to visualize myself in a situation being okay. To make it even more powerful dont imagine yourself being 'okay', imagine yourself being 'amazing'. See the difference even with the power of words. I know its not suited for everyone but it has REALLY helped me to have the push needed. It takes work, but its powerful. There is also other types of mental rehearsal if this one doesnt suit.

Dont really have anymore advice but i wish you luck.