Thread: Filed Divorce
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Shellcrusher

Filed Divorce

Well, it's done. I met with the lawyer today and filed for a divorce. I also put in a temporary court order suspending any unsupervised time between my AW and the lad. This will happen next Tuesday so I'll remain at home with the boy, unless I can lay down a plan for him and I to visit my parents for the weekend.

We've been advised to pack our stuff and head to my parents for the week starting Tuesday.
Sometime within 7 days, we'll have a court date to review the temporary order. I did this to protect both me and my son as well as give us some peace away from the AW. I don't know how my AW will react and I don't want to be there so I now have the courts suspending her parenting rights.

Once that time is up, we'll both be under court orders not to cause any trouble with each other. Ultimately, she won't be "under my dictatorship" anymore. She'll be under the courts thumb. So will I, but I don't have the addictions.

In my other thread, there was concern regarding my videos. It is in fact admissible in my county and will be used to prove safety for the best interests of the child.

I'm going full blast here. For such a long time, I've been quietly fighting this battle and not unleashing the beast. Not anymore.

I put myself back on autopilot but I have a plan. My entire life with this women, I've been manipulated all the while, I remained honest and true to everything in life. Since the petition does not happen until next Tuesday, my AW will get a taste of her own medicine. I'll probably apologize today for any mean things I've said to her and let her know that I want to work on this...

Perhaps those things are pipe dreams but I'm sticking to it. Wish me luck and keep up the prayers.