View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:38 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
BeProactive

Thumper - Thanks, I will call domestic violence center. By ugly, I mean - he could things like - live in his van near the home (which is his grand plan if I manage to get him out the house), try to get the kids from daycare, school (claiming it is his right, even if he is not drinking I do not trust him to be responsible with the kids), keep knocking on the door and try to enter home, embarass the kids, etc, etc. I know I could call the cops and look for legal solutions but how is this going to effect the kids to see all this? He thinks he is above the law - he in general disregards rules/laws..I can foresee that it is going to be nightmare if he is around after the divorce and we would have to take turns with the kids, etc. Always pushing buttons, boundaries, not listening to what I say is best for the kids (He bought the kids an ipad!!!! after he came and even after I told him DO NOT buy the ipad for the kids. he is on unemployement, he claims he needs to be careful with money and he buys an IPAD????) I don't think kids need an ipad - this is just spoiling them and "buying" their love.

Naive - I am seriously worried now. I told AH about the summer vacation plan for the kids - that they will stay with my sister for a month and that she would bring them back. Why would sending kids for their summer vacation to their aunt's for a month be counted as abandonment? I am planning to either join them or bring them back home after a month.. I did inform the lawyer about my plan and she said it sounds fine.. work - my boss said I could work remote for a week and will also take couple of days off.