Thread: At that point.
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sharkbait

At that point.

First off Hi to everybody.

I think I'm at that point in this.
the point where I need to stop sitting back and accepting that AW will get there in the end in her own time at her own pace.

I came to that conclusion after fights that happened the last two nights in a row.
the first one was because I flipped eggs when I made her eggs on bread for a snack.

how dare I flip eggs and then claim that they are sunny side up.

last night it was that I didn't shake the covers on the bed, after working full time cooking dinner doing dishes and finding time to study in the mean time as well.

my situation is that I have kids from previous relationships and they stay with us every second f/night. I make sure that I am the one that does as much as possible when they are around. she gets to sleep in, every day.
i get 2 sleep ins a fortnight if I am lucky.

I'm over feeling like no matter what I do it isn't enough.

I've seen some of you refer to detaching. I want to learn that so I don't get so upset when fights happen for stupid reasons.

I want her to be sober
for a start 1 day a week would be good for me.
heck one day a month would be a good start.

but when I opened the fridge last night and saw 10 litres of cask wine my heart dropped.
Yes she has been to detox.

we have spoken about her going to rehab.

but I'm also getting to the point where i don't find much point talking any more.
because most of the time its forgotten about the next day.

we have had the same argument several times before purely because she didn't know why we had a fight. so I told her and that started it up again.

I want to be able to enjoy a drink myself and not feel guilty for it.
i want to be able to have friends over and not worry about her getting out of control.
I want to kiss her and not taste that disgusting taste or smell it either.

I want us to get through this.

any help would be useful..

I'm sorry if this is all over the place but that's how it comes out at times. lol