Old 05-24-2011, 06:16 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Alone- Oh my gosh, you did not down play my situation at all! Sorry if I came off as if I thought that... It's great that you have contacts from your career still-- that's huge... I think that networking is key when job searching.

If your AH is reading SR, that's hopeful I'd think... At least in comparison to my AH that is, who tells me I'm insane for talking to "losers" on line... Nice guy.

Originally Posted by Alone22 View Post
WTBH... I'm sorry I didn't mean to down play your situation. I guess I am just too focused on mine. I know you are going through a lot, really too much. I really hope you are able to find a new job and that things will work out good for you. You are a very strong women and you have made good choices and will continue to do so.

I want to be in a good place for myself and my kids. If my AH can not find recovery and become what I need him to be I feel I have no choice but to get my affairs in order. I have to get life stable for all of us. I am not ready to pull the plug yet, but I know I need to start thinking about what I need to do if I do in fact life takes me in that direction. Thankfully I have a few contacts in my career I left 11 years ago. Very recently one of them has been encouraging me to return to work. I think God placed her back in my life when I really need her. She has no clue what is going on here at home but her comments are coming a good point in my life. She could be in a good position to help me get a job. I hold a college degree and I did work in my career field for 10 years before I became a stay at home mom. The thought about going back is pretty dang scary, but I also feel that if I do go back it will be okay. Just big changes for all.

AH has been reading SR and my comments. Let's just hope he is reading all of yours too. I think he could really learn a lot about how it is on the other side of this disease.