Old 05-24-2011, 01:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
sandrawg

The "why did you leave" thing cracks me up too. The exabf has rewritten history to show that HE left. Because he just "stopped trying, he couldn't fit into the shoes I wanted him to fit into" or some NONSENSE. That's so he doesn't have to face that I left HIM over the drinking.

Originally Posted by XXXXXXXXXX View Post
So exabf called today and we had a good chat, it was nice.

Then

A text at 330 that said he was having a bad day and trying to hold it together. I was too busy to call, but sent a text back that said stay strong and use your head. He texted back that he wanted to talk to me, I said I would later.

When I called at 7 I could hear it in his voice, and he was ranting about an argument with his dad. I said I had to go.
He said "you don't want to talk to me because you think I'm drinking". He. Denied it and then told me I was crazy. I said goodnight and hung up.

Then the threat, I want to talk to you, and if you won't I'm going to the bar. I didn't respond. He has called 12 times since and sent multiple texts that no sober man would even consider texting.

Has it ever been "your fault" that your a needed to drink?

I know it's quacking.

Here I am, living with my parents, trying to hold on to some glimmer of hope, and he gives me no other choice but to move on.

He also asked why I left? Really?