View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 10:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
naive

re: divorce filing. you don't need to make that decision today. perhaps move forward with the temporary custody, temporary possession of family house, etc.

that will get him out of the house.

after some peace, you can make the other decisions.

beproactive, please get your important docs off-site...birth certificates, passports, deeds, contracts, etc., especially if you go to the hostel.

i've had marvelous times at the youth hostels. i see you are in the bay area...i've stayed in hostels around there (near san jose)...it was lovely, in a gorgeous forest. the other people staying there were very nice. i imagine it would be fun for you and the kids. you can ask for a private room for your family. cheap, clean, everything you need plus normally in gorgeous geographical spots. i've stayed in lots of hostel, but the ones in california tend to be "green" and sometimes, everyone staying there has to do a chore to contribute, to keep costs low.

i don't know where you are in the bay area, but there's a nice hostel near the beach in santa cruz....http://www.hiusa.org/hostels/usa_hos...nta_cruz/60119

perhaps a wee holiday for you and the kids is just what the doctor ordered?