Old 05-20-2011, 10:46 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Laurie were you wearing cool aviator glasses? Wow!!

mike my kickboxing instructor also told me similar things, how she could not believe some ppl just wonīt take care of themselves even when they have major health issues. Well, to each its own I guess! my "diet" is a little bit strange, its just avoiding certain group of foods for a week. This week is fruits. I have gone through it before and I feel better for some reason......... I avoid many of the bad things and feeling great is the best motivator, I found I ate many sweet things because I was lacking love and sweetness in my life . Now that I have more of it I donīt feel many cravings... I love organic food.. fresh food.... whole grains....

Good job taking care of yourself! feeling healthy is the best motivator for others, at least when I see someone looking healthy, and with a positive attitude I am reminded about the things I need to do to feel that way too.

Another great thing is that my therapist taught me not to compare myself with anyone and even if I gained some pounds I am nor worried nor feeling bad about myself. I see women in much better shape all stressed because this or that...

mike I used to be a good swimmer but now I forgot!!! then I got scared one time while snorkeling, almost drowned and didnīt want to be in the sea ever again but slowly I have overcome that and am able to get in again and enjoy it very much. But those have been tranquil beaches where you donīt have to swim much and its more like a pool..... small steps!!