View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RECF

Unhappy Remind me why I made the right decision

I left my husband two months ago after a five day binge, after my entire savings had been wiped out, after I realized I couldn't stand up to the fighting and the constant insults and demands of money for drinks/drugs. So I left. I went to my family's house. Now I'm back to sharing the apartment with him. Whenever he thought we were getting back together everything was "I'm working now. I took you for granted. Things are gonna be different." Whenever he thought we Weren't gonna get back together, it was the same BS.

The story is. He's leaving in 3mo. I KNOW this 'cause I've talked to his employer. There is debt on the apt. from when I left and he couldn't get it together to make the rent while I was away. I haven't paid a thing for him since I left. We are both on the lease. I've been looking at other apt. and I think I may have gotten one. I can't afford to pay off debt on one apartment while maintaining a second. I'm worried about the legacy he might leave me with when I could've just stuck it out for 3months.