Thread: Pendulum Swings
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 08:05 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
FLsunshine

Part Two:
After a few weeks of being in a slumb, restless and bizarre. I had suggested RAH get out do some fishing,ocean,meetings (which he no longer attends) or hang out with Sober friends to get out of the rut and mood he was in..
He decided to go away for the weekend... at first i worried what might happen but then realized i was powerless over him when is he gone and even when he is around.. so i enjoyed a peaceful weekend. Saturday he engaged in some judgemental texts and religion based ones and Sunday he missed me being there.
Sunday when he came home he was in a great mood. We laughed and joked around like old times. We went to bed and i could smell "old wine" on his breath.. At first i wasnt going to confront him but the smell was too much. I said i smell wine on you. This time he said Yes. I said when did you drink. He said Friday night and Saturday. He said thats what i went there for. If it was the "old" me i would of gave him the "show" that he deserved for his actions.. crying, yelling, upset..and then he could have material to use to justify him drinking. THIS time i gave him the "show" i deserved!! i just laid there in silence and fell asleep peacefully.