Thread: I'm done.
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Linkmeister

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
I can't help but think my HP is trying to tell me something. It's ok to be a quitter. Sometimes we have to quit something to allow something better to come along.
tuffgirl-I feel what you're going through. Along with having to deal with my EXABF and some nasty emails last week, his sister over the weekend, tonight, my ex-husband (a non-alcoholic, just an garden variety a**hole) emails me-he needs a copy of our divorce papers as he says he never got a copy.

Talk about triggers, talk about rewinding the extended director's cut of "This is your life, Linkmeister". I was bouncing off the walls here tonight.

I just realized that my HP was trying to show me that there's something better ahead of me now that I have shed around 360lbs of emotional baggage between dumping my EXABF and EX husband. It almost seemed that I was tying up loose ends of those relationships today and tomorrow, everything starts anew.

In this case, it IS OK to be a quitter. Go and read the "I quit" thread again- http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...03-i-quit.html to see what you're leaving behind for a better life that you and the kids deserve.

Big Hugs and lots of ESH coming your way........