View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:19 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Linkmeister

I unfriended my EX on FB/blocked/deleted any other on-line way my EXABF had to contact me.

Unfortunately, I had to get in contact with him last week regarding an insurance matter so I used a long-dormant hotmail account. Didn't want to but this had to be resolved. I was polite, to the point and never engaged and conversation about the breakup. I was told to "F" off, no help forthcoming. Great talk from an allegedly (according to him) mature 51 year old man.

He got his sister involved because I would not reply to any of his nasty emails. I showed her this one and others and her reaction was "Oh my."

Lo and behold, a call this evening and she is taking him to the insurance office tomorrow to sign off on the policy. (No license-he lost it for 2 DUI'S and unpaid fines) She asked if I wanted to go for coffee with her this week and I told her that it's best that we don't stay in touch any more - this whole incident has triggered me and I value my serenity more than a friendship with her. Tough move, as I really liked her, but I need to sever ALL contact to maintain my fragile hold on serenity.......