View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 03:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
XXXXXXXXXX

This is where I am. I don't usually listen to country music, usually use pandora in the car but I have moved home where there is no 3g services and I was channel surfing and probably was given this song from God above.

Still at my parents. Had a couple of job interviews, still waiting.

Xabf calls daily, sometimes multiple times daily. TOday I told him it was too much and I needed some time and space.

He is tearful, sounds sober for the last week, complains that he is lonely. Complains that he misses us. Keeps asking if we will have a second chance. He forgets that only a week ago, he drunk dialed me so many times, beligerantly drunk. He forgets that he checked himself out of rehab. He forgets that I had to leave, because he wouldn't stay sober for even a day and I was living with the kids in hotels. He claims that he is going to AA daily. Last night he called and I called back later, he was at the corner bar, supposedly just havng a sandwich and a coke.

I stick by my needing space and time. I know the focus needs to be on me and dd right now. I told him that this has nothing to do with him, it's about me. That idea seems to confuse him LMAO.

I am getting stronger though.