Old 05-13-2011, 02:42 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

WTB you sound very creative and artistic!!!! Also with facebook, webpages, ebay, etc you can have a worldwide audience.. my mom likes to sew and we both love to paint.. whatever we can paint.. lol so we are thinking of putting some of our things online.

I also know that making cool paintings for popular people is a huge way to showcase my own talents... but if someone is interested I have to prepare a portfolio.. ohh that sounds fun!! I would like to create my own handbags from recycled material too.. I have a good looking friend and another one that is a photographer so I was thinking it would be so cool to find neat places, get her to model the bags and stuff like that play "fashion shoots"

This makes me so happy, also I believe our spirit is very tied to our body so if we do not have creativity in our life we may resent it... creativity is stored in the uterus according to some masters... precisely because its about creation of new life... so, if only for health purposes, we need to follow our artistic calls !!