View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 04:22 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
sandrawg

My pissedness has lasted about a month now.

Even while I'm doing the steps, I still feel angry.

I want to ask my exabf, so why did it only take you less than 2 months to go from "I love you so much and I always will" to "I loveD you"

I wanna ask him:

"Do you ever ask yourself..

Why you went from a WOMAN who is intelligent..who is a model...who has her own house, her own business which she got YOU involved in, to foster your creativity and make you some money, to an immature, un-intellectual GIRL who lives with her parents, can barely hold down a job, drinks all the time, and whose idea of fun is smoking pot and dodging poles in parking garages?

And you want to believe it seriously has NOTHING to do with the fact that I told you I couldn't put up with your drinking anymore??

I guess, if you can keep convincing yourself, you’re not really WITH her..not really “in a relationship with her “...even tho she’s at your house every weekend..she’s enmeshing herself in your life yet AGAIN, with this stupid game you both play, .....for the umpteenth time in 7 years...(and I’d BET..I’d put a ton of money on betting that SHE thinks you are “in a relationship”, cuz you sure fooled her the FIRST time I broke up w you and you went running back to that skank)...then you don’t have to ask yourself that question. Right?"

Yeah, I wanna ask that. But I can't. It wouldn't do me any good anyway. It would just be venting.

Originally Posted by Buffalo66 View Post
i jut got over a bout of pissedness that lasted about two weeks.

i was enraged.

i behaved badly, missed appointments, lashed out.

then the smoke cleared, a little and i was still standing, my son still here, the mess still everywhere, but...
i think it helped some, hurt some...

i am still sooo angry.

for some of the same reasons you have listed.

you are not alone. thats all i wanted to say.