Old 05-10-2011, 06:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
SCOTTandMARIE

Wow Cyranoak, you managed to make some really huge (and completely unfair and untrue) assumptions about me.

First of all, I made our name 'Scott and Marie' because he is on this account too. I am NOT posting without his knowledge or permission. He is usually right next to me when I am typing, and he has also sat down and read all of these responses. If you had asked "does he read this forum too?" I would have told you all of this, but I had thought the name "Scott AND Marie" would have been enough! I am not talking *for* him, I am talking *with* him. He gets very frustrated when he types, so he always asks me to do it since I am a lot faster.

Second, "two screwed up relationships in a row?" Where the heck did you come up with that? I was with my ex-husband for 12 years. We divorced simply because we had been together since we were 15, and in those 12 years we had made a lot of changes, and had simply become very different people. Because I had been with him for so long, he had become very controlling, but I think that was just because he wanted me to be the person that was right for him, but I had grown into a person that wasn't. That tends to happen when you marry very young, like I did.

My relationship with Scott is NOT screwed up! He is my best friend, and we have so much respect for each other. How on earth did you make that assumption?

And I did not 'sign up' for all this drama with his family. I wrote all about his family because his family IS the cause of all of our stress! He did not come with baggage. If you had read my post (really read it and comprehended it, which is very clear that you did not take that time before responding), you would have known that K and I were best friends UNTIL her son told her that he had fallen in love with me.

Scott does manage his own relationship with his family, or did you just not read the part where I said they never confront me with all the crap they are saying about me? I do not "mother" him, and I am really confused as to why you think I do.

And please, do not tell me how to read and respond to the forum, because it is apparent to me that you did not read any of my posts twice before you responded, otherwise you wouldnt have come up with so many wrong assumptions.

And we will be starting Al-Anon meetings, probably tomorrow if he gets off work in time.