Old 05-10-2011, 06:19 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Autumn9

Yes, I have several holes in my holes. As of Saturday night, our phone was smashed on the closet door so that I couldn't call the police on him. He even hide my cell phone. He has been slowly moving his belongings back into his parents house. I went there yesterday to speak to him about getting help, and he pulled my arm asking how I got in. First off, his mom gave me a key. From there, his dad proceeds to tell me I have 15 minutes to get out. That he is tired, and tired of hearing about it, and to leave his son alone. That maybe in 2-3 months, things will be better. Are you kidding me? He has no clue what recovery is.....I went out side to talk with his mom, and my "bf" came out there and said "didn't you hear, you have 15 minutes. Now get the F@@k out!". He needs help! He has said he'd talk to a counselor and take antibuse, but he hasn't yet. His dad doesn't get it. One of the reasons is that he is following in his dads footprints; except one thing, he drinks vodka, and his dad drinks beer. I still have yet to get the wine out from all over my car, when he poured it all over me and the inside of the car on Saturday.