Thread: Trial
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 07:28 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
sillysquirrel

He told me that his lawyer has asked him to give him any and all dirty laundry on me and that he (AH) will do so unless I agree to plead the 5th. He just went on and on.

He is desperate! My RAH did the same thing as his court date approached. He would be nicey nice and when that didn't change my mind about being completely honest in the courtroom, he would switch gears and threaten to divorce me if I didn't do everything I could to help him get out of trouble. When that didn't work, he would go back to Mr. Nice Guy. It was crazy (and still is). But, I do not regret for one minute that I refused to lie for him and refused to help him. He did what he did. It was not my responsibility to take care of it for him. I was fully prepared for him to leave me when I didn't lie in court. But he didn't. And actually, now I wish he would have. As time goes on, I have decided I don't want to be with him, but I can't get rid of him. He will not leave. And I am not prepared to leave the family home and uproot my children just yet.