Old 05-08-2011, 01:31 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
naive

hi florence-

good for you for taking a stand. i know it's not easy and empathise with the split feeling of being glad they are gone and at the same time, missing them.

it would be good to take a few moves to protect yourself now, as he just took 1/2 of YOUR money. what kind of man steals from a pregnant woman with a child to support?

please consider moving the rest of the money in your account somewhere else immediately....perhaps go to the atm and withdraw whatever the daily limit is and do the same again after midnight. change the pin number at the atm machine while you are there.

or, use on-line banking to immediately transfer all the money to someone else's account that you trust...

please consider changing all passwords to any on-line accounts you have. if you are paying for his mobile phone, consider calling and dropping his phone.

also consider changing your phone number so that you can get a bit of peace. i would imagine he will begin the incessant texting/phone calling and you would be wise to spare yourself listening to more of his lies/sob stories. you have a soft spot for him and he knows how to push your buttons.

if you go no contact, you will spare yourself a lot of heartache and also gift yourself with a bit of time away from his madness to get your head on straight.

for myself, once i got clear of him via no contact, the fog lifted and i could see quite clearly how much i had been played, manipulated and used. it's very hard to see when the alcoholic is in contact, they are so very skillful at twisting everything around.

hang in there.
naive