View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 09:14 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
kittykitty

If only we could all "move on" so easily. Proving once and for all that no relationship is sacred to an A. Strictly convenience.

A's live in the here and now, and they do things on the cuff that will make them feel better. Melloe and Sweettee, please don't take it personally that he is on a dating site... mine did the same thing. Two weeks later he was emailing and leaving me messages in tears about how miserable he was without me. Not that it matters to me, but the point is he did it to make himself feel better. Just steer clear of the site, to avoid any further heartbreak.

It does make you sick to see it, but remember, your ex is very sick as well. Without a partner to help enable them, and assist them in carrying on with their toxic lives, they won't survive, and they know it. A's don't like to be alone, there's too many demons to face with no one else in the picture. If they had to spend time by themselves, they might have to deal with how miserable they are. And the majority of them, including mine, are just that... miserable. But at the same time, I do truly hope he meets someone who will make him happy, and accept him for who he is. He deserves happiness, regardless of his lifestyle decisions. Just cuz it won't be with me doesn't mean I don't want him to find it elsewhere.

Stay strong, and focus on you. Eventually I realized how thankful I was to NOT be the person who falls for the magical profile and dates this "too good to be true" man they met on a dating site. I pray for him, and whoever winks at him. May he find what he's looking for.