Old 05-07-2011, 07:42 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Florence

He was supposed to be at meeting tonight. After he got home, I tried to talk to him about what his plans were to find a new job. He was really nasty, blaming me for him losing his job, etc., when I smelled vodka on his breath. When I called him on it, he denied it and then blamed me for that too. Called me a martyr and said I should enjoy my special spot in heaven. Just mean. MEAN.

I kept my temper, asked him to leave, told him I would call the police if he did not, and got his house key. He left mostly without incident. Within 30 minutes of leaving he emptied half the bank account

So I set a boundary and kept to it but it feels like ****. I'm so scared of what's going to happen next. I have one child from a previous relationship, I'm pregnant with another one who will be here in August. I'm dead broke and so tired of hustling just to pay the bills. I tried to take a shower to calm myself down but I can't stop crying. I'm so scared and I feel so alone. I feel like an idiot for believing in him. And even with all this crap he's laid at my feet, I still love him. I feel so stupid.