View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 09:11 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
JACKRUSSELLGIRL

So true, we are looking for someone to love and hold us and we get an empty shell of a person who is not capable of loving us. We hold on to the dream we had for way too long and are like the frog boiling in the water. It is lukewarm when he first gets in there. That is acceptable and comfortable to him. Slowing the water gets hotter and hotter and he is either forced to jump out or die in the boling water. Ok that end was strong but you get the point.

I'm kinda like the frog, my relationship at the beginning was lukewarm and comfortable to swim in. Like a nice hottub. It had all the qualities I would want in a relationship like Honesty, Faithfulness, Teamwork, Laughter, Fun and above all "TRUST". Then some where along the way the water started to get too hot and uncomfortable and should have jumped out but I didn't.

Along the way I would sometimes ask myself "Why are you accepting this unacceptable behavior?" If you were dating him and he acted like this, you know you would have hightailed it out of the restaurant and not looked back saying something like "See ya A$$****, have a nice life. So what happen to that Girl?? Guess WHAT She is BACK and this FROG is jumping out of the water!!!

I want to be the Frog above!!!!