Thread: How do I do it?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sweetteewalls

How do I do it?

My RAH and I are freshly separated again and I am at a loss when it comes to co-parenting with him. I don't want to ignore him because it isn't best for our daughter. I want her to see him, talk to him more but I get anxiety because it is always a fight. Like I offered the other day he could pick our daughter up from my girlfriend the other day and he said I am making it awkward for our daughter. I told him because he just up and left me on Friday I want him to be with her but I cannot see him right now because one of 2 things: 1) I don't want to fight and 2) I don't want to miss him more and maybe reach out in a moment of weakness and then get sucked back into reconciling, etc... Therapist says there is no right answer and we have to do what is comfortable and yet will one day allow us to be in the same place in our daughter's special occassions together. I don't know what to do. Do I need to just suck it up and exchange our daughter? I am so scared to do so because i just don't want to hurt from him anymore than I already am...He walked out on us and then says "my daughter" now...but he wasn't thinking of her when she was screaming and hugging on him the night he left us asking him to stay with us. I know maybe it's fresh...I go back and forth on what I want to do....help.