View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 03:08 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Originally Posted by Shellcrusher View Post
Tuffgirl,
I'm kinda confused. Sometimes I play the devil's advocate. It usually gets me in trouble.

Could your AH be venting frustrations because he's confused about your intentions?

I'm asking because you said two things that are polar opposites. In other posts, I've seen you getting frustrating because you feel like he's trying to get you out of the house asap but then you're also doing things to get out of the house asap. Are you frustrated because sometimes the move out is not happening on your terms?
I appreciate everyone's honest and forthright opinions. I wholeheartedly prescribe to the "take what works and leave the rest" philosophy!

I am frustrated, that's for sure. And it is partially about the move. I feel pressured by him right now, and for cryin out loud I have my crap at 3 different places and I have teenagers and a full-time job and a class to finish this semester and a 17 yr old who is refusing to go to school and a 14 yr old who can't seem to get her ass out of bed to got to school...what is left at his house is minor and I feel this tremendous pressure to GET IT NOW! I am moving as fast as I can...ya know?! If I could have had my own way, I would have taken more time and separated things based on need instead of ownership - I would have probably thrown away the box of tampons with two left, the old towel with hair dye all over it that someone probably also dropped in the toilet and threw in the bottom of the linen closet. I didn't need that broken hairbrush. The rush feeling is coming from him through his actions, and when I comment on it he bites my freakin head off.

He literally stripped his house of ANYTHING that was mine or ours. I actually stopped him at one point and said, "are you going to file for divorce?"

And then I remember he is a "relationship eradicator". Seriously - no left over anything. I think he'd even get his memory erased if he could. And yet - he still wears his wedding ring every day and refers to me as his "wife".

Talk about mixed signals.