View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 11:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
Do you think the extraneous things he had to bring over were just a way to interact?

I don't know - maybe. But that seems so immature - ok I forget what I am dealing with on occasion - but wouldn't it be easier to call and say "hey..want to get together?"
Yes that definitely would be easier. That would also be a sign that he's serious about changing his life. It does seem immature that he'd do that to just come by but my AH who doesn't want to let go or accept what I've told him, seems to have EVERY reason in the world to call, text or come by...

Do you think that the tension from the date that went well Sat is bc he might have hoped it would be enough for you to return to the status quo with him?

I don't know...i bought my own house...i am revising our status quo from this point forward. Maybe that's the underlying issue. Maybe I forget the anger too easily when he's being nice and we are getting along.
Oh it's clear to me for sure that you're changing the status quo but that has no bearing on whether he wants to accept it... I find with my AH that the times he starts to act passive aggressive and I have that "something is not right" feeling almost always come after a particularly nice time. Then when his nice behavior doesn't get a change in my stance about our r/s he turns into the AH I know all too well...
Good questions, thanks!

And after writing this out and rereading it - I felt HAPPY that I don't have to live with him anymore!

Yay!