View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 03:20 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
hurting12

Update: Well I still havent found a place for the cats...but still planning to move out on the 15th and into a new place with 2 other women...one is a student at my school. Meanwhile, Ive had some peace of mind since I went NC with XABF several weeks ago. I never mention him at home and when his mom has tried I've politely changed the subject or had to excuse myself because sometimes she doesnt take hints! Meanwhile, she seems too concerned about what my opinion might be of him....last week out of the blue she started a rambling conversation in the kitchen about 'forgivness' and how 'everyone has their own baggage..blah blah blah'...'that doesnt make them bad people, blah blah blah'...i honestly have no idea exactly she was talking about..it caught me off guard and since it seemed have something to do with him i politely excused myself. yesterday as I was leaving to meet a friend she made a point to tell me that she told him about me moving out and how he said I should be careful..that some parts of my new neighborhood can be dangerous...that his parents should know where I'm moving to. Ok...a)he's not concerned and b)I really don't care what he said or thinks! It seems she wants me to make sure that I dont leave with a bad impression of her son but he's an adult and so am I...ugh..get a life lady!! ugh!