Thread: Ptsd
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 01:10 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
sandrawg

I'm actually in L.A.! Msg me!

My nephew is in south america right now. I beleive he's in Colombia. he loves Mexico and has spent a lot of time there. I keep thinking, if he makes it back up there, I need to meet up with him so he can show me around.

I need to get a passport!

Originally Posted by TakingCharge999 View Post
Noo, I am in Mexico! But if you plan a vacation in Punta Mita (a very exclusive beach) Puerto Vallarta, Pacific coast etc, I am in I will have a stopover in LA in July though, are you close to LA?

BTW this is totally off topic but I have a friend who is a dancer, a fan of bikram yoga, and now my new friend, and the 3 of us would love to go to a yoga retreat! There are several in the beaches near the city I live (Sayulita for instance) where everything is about yoga and surf. There are some retreats that are only for women, offer vegetarian food, etc... SO, if you'd like to take a break, and have a passport, you are welcome !! I saw some publicity in the Yoga Journal so I don't think language would be a problem...
Mexico Yoga Retreats

It will take a while to plan it as we save enough $$ but even if its for later on this year, or next year, its something to look forward to we will coordinate so we all can make it. Join me and lets do Pilates and sunbath and take cool pics of us in surfer attire ! I would say "let's surf" but I know I will be making a wet fool of myself trying, LOL