View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
confusedandsad

that doesn't fix everything...

so its been like a month..my husband has stopped drinking, he deleted his facebook (which he was using to hit on other women), i check his phone regularly and nothings been on there (other then messages to friends saying "no man i cant i quit drinking.", "i dont think its appropriate for us to talk anymore" etc.). this is great! really thats what i wanted to happen. he's going to therapy too. wonderful!

but that doesn't fix all our problems. that doesnt erase all the past hurts, the lies, the unfaithfulness. i still can't TRUST him yet..not after everything he's put me through...not in such a short amount of time.

but he thinks it does fix everything. he hasnt changed to way he treats me, he hasnt started helping around the house, he still doesnt communicate well with me. but he thinks i should be happy now. "everythings fine now. im different now..stop worrying about the past. you should be happy."

Whaaaa? stop worry about the sexting goin on 4 weeks ago?! stop worrying about the bills we are still behind on thanks to you?! stop being heartbroken about something that happend a WHOLE MONTH ago?!

He's insane. he doesn't want to talk about the past at all ever...well how are we supposed to work these issues out if you wont talk about it, or basically pretend it never happend.

its a stair case not an escalater, you can't just take one step and ride on up to the top without any effort.

i want him to fight for me...but i guess he just doesn't care enough to do that.

ok. vent over...