Thread: Ptsd
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 04:53 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi how is everybody?? ohhh we would have a blast meeting for movies, although I was thinking, the trailer shows its about a man that beats his wife and then the young hero rescues her? SHEESH!

sandra I swear its the same guy we are talking about. Well he didn't use a gun but he used to burn himself with cigarettes. And I also did not clean enough. And didn't look good in a swimsuit. And was not smart enough. So to make him happy I should work 8 hours like him, study another couple of hours to get certified, stop eating and live in the gym all weekend and look like a Playgirl. And keep up with his amount of beers yet STILL have a flat stomach. Right

Anyway I wanted to tell you all that I had a lot of fun yesterday, and today! I am working, cleaning my apartment, listening uplifting music, eating a Dairy queen Crunch blizzard without any guilt. Yesterday I went to have dinner with a new girl friend, and my best friend's cousin (he is a male and a good example of what a good man is like). They do lots of sports and are funny. I FELT SAFE!! I drank white wine with cherry soda, it was very tasty and wonderful and the place has Indian food which I really enjoy.

Then we went to a bar and we met some guys, one of them was friendly and invited us to another party in a few weeks. He was very kind and was drinking plain water... he is definitely good looking. I already imagined our wedding LOL no but really its nice to go out once again and meet new people and laugh and come back home safely! I am happy I am giving myself this opportunity, to go out, have fun, laugh for a while, remember I am young. I am no longer angry with alcohol and I am remembering I can have a couple and have fun with other SOCIAL drinkers and that's it for the night, no drama, no madness.

It gets so much better...... there are new friends to be made..... new days to look forward to. I would have not believed it but honestly I look back and think the ex was not worth all the time I spent crying and mourning.. I in turn, am worth everything that is good...... if he is happy.. if he isn't... if he drinks..if he doesn't... it has NO impact in my life now.. and its so worth it!!!!!!!!!! ahh I am starting to feel more indifference and its wonderful and worth everything. Serenity is worth all the bad times. There's much to look forward to, honest!!!!!

I truly believe HP helps us when we need it and takes away people that is going to drag us down. And I also am a huge believer in karma. I leave that to HP, although I often wanted to go and kick him myself, have had so many opportunities lol

Hope you all feel better and I am so glad we have each other