View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 05:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Alone22

You can feel it in the air....

Don't you just hate when you can feel the bad mood in the air. You are sitting, minding your own business, but yet every word that comes out of your A is a baiting comment. Nothing out right in your face, just a little poke. I have been doing so good at ignoring it lately but for whatever reason opened my mouth and out flew " you seem a little grumpy. Did I do something?" DUH. What I got in return was "just the same stuff, doesn't ever change". Oh well that explains it, thanks! Thankfully I am learning and quickly dropped the conversation with him. He was on his way to the store... I guess he needed a reason to pick up something to drink and trying to pick an argument with me was what he felt he needed to do.

Detach, detach, detach. Nothing I can do if he chooses to drink. I did nothing wrong, and if I possibly said anything that was not perfect it would never justify his attitude towards me.

Aww better... just needed to get it off my mind. Now I can get back to enjoying my evening... well at least I can try!