View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 07:22 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Shellcrusher

I've gotten her parents involved and at first they acted like they cared but in the end, they shut me down and protected her. They're her parents. They're her primary enablers. I don't get them involved.

So I'm 24 hours beyond yesterday. I've made tons of progress. Most insurance documents are backed up. My financials are pretty organized. I've reached out to my lawyer and he's been very helpful. I'm getting ready to move some money around, pay the retainer. My investment adviser doesn't know why but I've called him to action. His purpose is to gather pre and post marriage statements so we know exactly what's considered joint ROI and my own stuff not up for distribution.

As for the home life. The boy is fine. He was very happy today. I haven't said but 2 words to the AW and she's on her very best behavior. This is standard operating procedure for her. That makes it hard and it's what I always refer to as her seduction. She cooks, she cleans, she's sober, etc. I know it will crash and burn in a week. Keep me strong on my resolve. She tried putting him to bed. He was screaming. I could hear him and I'm downstairs playing guitar. He's now quiet. Either he went to sleep or he's now in bed with her because she caved. I'll see about that later.

So here's my question. She's almost off for the summer. The means daycare is almost over. I have to give 30 days advanced notice before terminating the contract. I really don't want him home with her over the summer. I want him to remain in school. I know this will raise hell with the AW. I also want her to know that I'm upset but for now, perhaps my silence is louder than anything I can say. Do I let the termination notice lapse. Do I bring the subject up and simply tell her that DS will remain in school and deal with her fallout?

Thanks for the all the support. It helps me so much.