Old 04-26-2011, 09:17 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Tyler, more good thoughts for you.

For myself lately I've been wondering if sticking that label, addiction, on my behavior perhaps created a mental block to quitting. The condition itself was a bit of a crutch and excuse not to quit. Not sure...

Great week. I was called back to the office for my 4-month training (and only a month late!). It's a nice break. Instead of being on at 4am and working a 12-14 hour or more shift I go to the office at 8:30am and home by 5:00. They bring my breakfast to the office and take us out for lunch and dinner. The company rents apartments for trainees and a huge house where people on office assignments stay if they live out of town. Due to an abundance of men in training I get to stay at the house, so my housemates this week are the director of safety and director of training. No pressure, right? Lol

I saw today that I have worked 90% of the days I was available for work inthe last 3 months. I've had 9 days off. No one else in the company has worked as much as I have. That explains why I am so tired lately! Lol good night.