View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 08:14 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Thanks, all! I am really worried more about ME than HER right now because, like blueblooms said above, I am finding myself more intolerant to her feelings right now that I would normally be. Damn stress - I am just overwhelmed with change and pressure and I really should drop it all to focus on her when she needs me. Thanks for the reminder to what's important.

I took her to sushi and she ate like a horse and then went to the gym with friends. She did ask if I would go see 'Water for Elephants' with her this weekend and I said I would love to. And she did say tonight that she is now beginning to get mad, which is a healthy reaction to rejection, next to sadness. And he's doing the yank-around with her right now, too. Not quite letting go but pushing away with all his might. Feel familiar, anyone?!

Bless her heart, I KNOW this sucks. And hurts. And makes her feel unworthy. But this too shall pass...I hope...and pray...also that he leaves her alone for good. Stupid boys. No offense to you men out there.

Now onto the store for more Kleenex and chocolate.