Old 04-25-2011, 10:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
CanfixONLYme

ps. I just want to give an extra shout out to Wanttobehealthy again. I re-read the "My own relapse" post and have to give you amazingly high fives girl!!! It's unfortunate that your advice witches couldn't take some of their own medicine and either said "I'm done" (good riddance) --- or "You're being confrontational"... ha ha ha ha ha!!!! oh man... These people sure got some great tips from their addicted loved ones.

But man W, it looks as though you are very strong and capable and are wanting to see the best for your whole family. It might not happen in the way that you want/expect, but keep coming back here, keep learning from life and you'll get there one day.

Again, I'm saying this because I'm in the middle of the mire myself as well. Some days I feel like I'm going insane and some days I feel really strong. That's what life is all about. You need love and support within these forums and I would suggest even tho' your AH has a problem with alcohol, you may glean some great and supportive love from the substance abuse forum for families.

There's a lot of fantastic people there who have been on this site for a long time and they have never judged me for falling down, or wading through the confusing fog that I'm currently in.

They have given me a reason to fight for myself and my recovery... and have given me the strength to keep coming back here.