Thread: Please STOP
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Please STOP

I have enough judging and distorting of facts in my life with AH that I do not need people on this board, who for whatever reason, feel the need to read what I write, ignore what I actually say, form their own analysis of what they believe I am saying and then insult me.

When I say "this is what I mean" and am told "I know better" by someone else that smacks of the kind of behavior outlined in the Why Does He Do That? book I am reading.

If you have an issue with me then add me to your ignore list. I didn't expect on here of all places that when I said "no, this is what I feel and mean and am saying" that I would receive the same mind game abusive distortions that I get from AH and be told that others know better than I about how I am feeling and what I think.

If you can not stop judging please do not involve yourself in my life. There is a HUGE difference between asking questions and being tough and being out of line. I think that I have said quite clearly that I like getting feedback. I guess I wasn't clear enough. Feedback to me means based on facts. Not, take what I say, twist it, analyze it, distort it and then tell me you know better than I what I think.

Several people have crossed that line tonight and I want to make clear that I don't want it and won't accept it.

I really feel sad that despite this being a great site, I feel like a place that should have been "safe" turned into an outlet for some angry people to unload/project and it doesn't really feel safe at all anymore.

I know this-- I won't be posting for a while if at all again.

Thanks to those who have given me great advice and done it respectfully. And thanks to those who haven't bc you gave me the opportunity to practice standing up for myself some more.

#1. I have no idea what I have done to you but the unabated attacks based on your feelings, not facts, not my words and not you reading what I've posted is downright insulting and bordering on abusive.