Thread: My own relapse
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:17 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Fandy

I think you do not want to hear others opinions, you just want verification of your actions you are posting about.

I think you might want to read through these threads again when you are in a more clear frame of mind....

we only know what you post here and you send a mixed message, you are moving, not moving, living with mom, mom is not a good environment for kids, move back with Xhusband, move him out, move him in, complain that he is a jerk, then feel "compassion", new job in another state, then worry that you don't have a job, husband comes in after 10PM, then is there at 6PM, being abusive and still there...divorcing him , waiting on divorcing due to not work and worrying that he will get custody?????

it is not making much sense to me...all I can tell you from my experience is that after my Xhusband punched me in the side of the head and tried to choke me...I got a restraining order and I did not give a*compassionate* Flying flock if he was in my child's life or not....except for child support payment which continued until she was emancipated (finished grad school).

you are coming across as very defensive.