Thread: My own relapse
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 04:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Cyranoak- I am in the process of getting divorced. I just "decided" that for good last week and much as I'd like to snap my fingers and have it be done and over, it's not. The good news is that while I let it get to me for a bit on Sat, I am over it, doing my own thing and not going to get off the track I am on. I know he will try but I am determined and know what my plan is.

Sandrawg- My brother who works with him was telling me yesterday that when he comes into a room of their mutual colleagues at work now (my AH that is) he makes farting noises or says something juvenile and most people laugh but there are a few people who have known him for a long time who have spoken separately and are uncomfortable about what a different person/immature idiot he's turned into at work.
And AH doesn't have a clue. It makes me sad for him. I'd like to save him from embarrassing himself further but if I were to say anything about this to him it would just be a 3 ring circus with him flipping out on me..