View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:26 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
hurting12

Just an update:

Well, I found a place to share with 2 other women-one of them is a student at my college....its less expensive but Im nervous about telling my 'host mom' here. Why? because shes so attached to me and emotional...I know that the minute I tell her its gonna get weird and stressful...and Im gonna have to hear about it EVERY DAY up until I leave ...I wanted to give her a months notice but it'll have to be 3 weeks instead...i needed to be sure things were gonna work out at the new place. Drats! I need the next 2 weeks to be calm as I have final exams etc to prepare for. I planned to tell her tomorrow but just thinking about moving again makes me so anxious I just feel paralyzed...I need to buy a mattress and some kind of makeshift bureaus for clothes since the place is unfurnished...where I am now has EVERYTHING.

I moved in with this family 8 months ago from another state so I could go back to college and now I have to uproot and move AGAIN...and move on to the next phase of my life in this new town...new living situation with new people. Lots to think about. Can you spell o-v-e-r-w-h-e-l-m-e-d?

I want to be out on the 15 of next month...one of the women at the new place is allergic to cats ...host mom loves animals and is super attached to my cats...i want to ask her if shell be willing to keep my cats through the summer.

For the record I havent spoken to her son and she doesnt bring him up much. I know its crazy but i stil think about him every. day. I'm even seeing someone else so that makes it super annoying! I know it will be good for me to be in a new environment..ive outgrown this situation.

I had to write here cuz I am feeling SUPER STRESSED OUT!

ok thats all for now!